Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thanks , My Friends ......

I'm leave my village when i'm in Form 1. At that time, I used a lot of time to adapt myself to the environment. Since i come from a small village, i am very bad in English because i use my mother tongue language at all the time even though during English lesson in primary school. When i enter the secondary school in town, all the teachers there teach in English, I'm misunderstand what's the teacher is teaching. Everytime when the teacher leave the class,I'll go to ask my friends what's the teacher talking about just now. Fortunally, I recognise many friends in the class . They never refuse to teach me. They are very patience. They will teach me until i'm understand. I'm very happy to have such good friends. Thank you very much, my friends. What's i got today is your contribution. Love you forever......

No comments:

Post a Comment