Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Assignment...

Before i entered college, i often heard that someone busy with their assignment. Why the life in college and university fulfiled with assignment? What the use of assignment? We waste a lot of time by doing assignment. It is really useless... i thought it before. But after i done my MPW assignment today, i only know assignment is very useful. I learnt many things in the process of doing MPW assignment. My MPW assignment title is "National Day versus Malaysia Day". After i done it, i only know that 31 August 1963 was decided as the Malaysia Day but it was postponed to 16 September 1963 because the opposition of Indonesia and Philippines. Why we didn't celebrate Malaysia Day every year? I think that no many people know that. That's what i learnt in doing my assignment. However, I'm still don't like to do assignment, because it really need a lot of time but it is helpful. Hope our lecturers give us less assignments... HAHA...

1 comment: