Sunday, August 9, 2009

RM100- Very hard to earn

First i received a call from my friend that told me there got a part-time job as a promoter on 8/8/09 Sat and the salary is RM 100, i was very happy.I promised him directly. Wa... RM100 le. It is just a easy job because i done it before that is Astro Hua Hee Karaoke in my village last two weeks. The differents were this time i am not a free salary worker and the program was held in Kajang. So we had to drive to there ourselveand i was the driver. Yesterday, i woke up at 6.30am, and started the journey to Kajang at 7.00am. We arrived there at 8.45am, then we started our job. I was surprising to see just a few people were there while our program will be start at 9.00am. I thought Kajang is a large city but how come there is just a few people. All the programs there were same with that in Titi last two weeks. The only extra program was the Disney Story Telling. The most interested section was the dancing competition. This program was opened to couples but no body wanted to take part. So we tried to change it to individuals section. This attracted 5 aunties and uncles to take part. We just played a song then they started to dance whatever styles they want. This program was won by a uncle who danced hip-hop and his trousers was decorated with many small bulbs. The whole function was ended at 6.30pm. And we helped to clean the place. We started our journey to home at 7.00pm and arrived home at 9.00pm. I was very tired ............ Haiz...This RM100 was very hard to earn. It used up my 14 hours of my weekend. Tired....

No comments:

Post a Comment