Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Death 2

I think I like this topic more. Ya… Death again… I’m really interested in this topic. Sometimes, I did think about where will we go after death? Heaven? Hell? Of course, everybody hope to go to heaven. But nobody know where wil we go. Even nobody can confirm the existences of Heaven and Hell. Heaven, is it a very good and wonderful place? Hell, is it the terrorists and a horrible place? You will not know about that until you die.

Today, we attended our very first English lesson for my second semester. Miss Dil introduced the course structure of our second semester to us. One of the important course works is the investigate project. We have to choose a topic for it and search some articles before write the proposal. I felt headache at first to choose topic. After Miss Dil showed us some example, I chose the topic ‘Mercy Killing’. Somebody call it as ‘Euthanasia’. Actually, I feel this topic is quite interesting but I’m afraid that I can’t find the information.

Mercy Killing… Should it legalized? In my opinion, I do agree that mercy killing should be legalized but is under specific conditions. This is because it can reduce the patients’ pain as well as the patients’ family burden.

Sorry, it is very late now. I have to stop here. I have a class at 8.00 a.m. tomorrow. Anyway, I will share some more information about this topic again after I done my proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment